We are looking for a new addition to our fast-growing forward-thinking team to assist our MD and help keep the team on track! This is an amazing opportunity to join our global manufacturing company based in Newton Abbot, Devon. We’re an enthusiastic team like no other and we need someone ambitious, tough and as flexible as our adhesives!
The successful candidate would be joining the team at an exciting time and will be playing a key role in the ongoing success of the company.
Our innovative products are used all over the world within construction, transport and aerospace sectors. We have decades of experience and technical expertise within bonding, sealants and adhesives industry.
Skills you will bring…
- Creating and maintaining great relationships within a team
- Good minute taking
- The ability to set and hold people to deadlines
- Organisational and prioritising skills
- Diary management and general administration
- Providing comprehensive support to the top level of management
What we offer…
- We are committed to development opportunities for all of our team members
- A fast-paced environment in a growing company
- Company sick pay
- Free eye test
- Free ‘deli’ style lunch
Forgeway culture is built on our values:
- Passionate, conscientious and disciplined
- Smart with innovation
- Respect for our community and it’s ethos
- Humility with gratitude
- Play by the rules
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Continuous learning and development
We work in conjunction with a few key agencies – no speculative CV’s will be accepted from other agencies for this role
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £29,000.00 /year
- Minute taking: 1 year (Required)
- PA: 1 year (Required)
For a full job description, list of responsibilities and ideal skill set, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.