We are looking for a self-motivated person to join our manufacturing team as a Production Compounder, to ensure efficient, safe and accurate use of production machinery and equipment.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Weigh and measure raw materials in the proper amounts following the formula given.
- Verify pre-weighted raw materials before use
- Mix chemicals according to formula
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Set up machines at the beginning of shift to ensure proper working order
- Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production procedures
- Maintain and clean machines before and after each shift
- Undertake forklift truck duties as required, ensuring daily safety checks are conducted thoroughly and company guidelines observed
- Ensure all stock is stored, handled and transported securely and in line with company procedures
- Provide a professional, courteous and efficient service to all customers
For a full job description, list of responsibilities and ideal skill set, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.