We’re looking for a Production Operative who can ensure accurate and timely production of materials, including filling of machines and packaging/labelling manufactured materials.
This role is based in the production/warehouse areas of the premises. There will be a requirement to work shift patterns.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Filling of machines, ensuring company Standard Operating Procedures are followed at all times.
- Packaging/labelling manufactured materials to customers agreed specifications.
- Contributing to the delivery the manufacturing schedule, escalating any issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure waste is minimised.
- Ensuring that the working area is clean and free of any hazards.
- Maintaining standards of health, safety and hygiene in the workplace, ensuring compliance with health and safety guidelines/policy.
- Ensure that all machinery and equipment is in full working order, and to carry out any basic maintenance procedures.
- Reporting machine faults to shift supervisor/manager.
- Attendance and contribution at daily team meetings.
- Potential to develop into a supervisor role for the packing hall.
For a full job description, list of responsibilities and ideal skill set, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.