Compounding Production Operative
Come bond with us!
We are looking for a new addition to join our forward-thinking team in compounding to produce our high quality products. To work as an effective team member and produce formulas as instructed, maintaining accuracy when under pressure, following all SOP’s and working in a safe and careful manner to ensure the safety of yourself and others. The role would suit someone who has previously worked in a busy manufacturing environment and is willing to get stuck in!
Our innovative products are used all over the world within construction, transport and aerospace sectors. We have decades of experience and technical expertise within bonding, sealants and adhesives industries.
Forgeway culture is built on our values:
-Passionate, conscientious and disciplined
-Smart with innovation
-Respect for our community and it’s ethos
-Humility with gratitude
-Play by the rules
-Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
-Continuous learning and development
-If these values are also important to you…read on!
· To accurately weigh and measure chemicals in correct amounts following the pre-defined formula
· Maintain and clean machines before and after each shift with correct chemicals and following correct company procedures and SOPS.
· Calibrate machines at the beginning of each shift where necessary and recalibrate at end of each shift if necessary.
· Ensure the quality of product by assisting in periodic checks on output in conjunction with quality.
· Pro-actively works in conjunction with other departments on a daily basis to ensure daily targets are met.
The skills you will bring…
· Enjoys being part of a hard-working team environment and working to daily deadlines
· Previous experience within manufacturing
· Forklift licence is desirable but not essential
· Passionate, conscientious and disciplined with a ‘can-do’ attitude;
· Positive and personable attitude;
· Dedicated to continuous learning and development;
· Good spoken and written communication skills;
· Accuracy and attention to detail;
· Excellent time keeping;
What we offer…
-We are committed to development opportunities for all of our team members
-A fast-paced environment in a growing company.
-Company sick pay
-Free eye test
-Free ‘deli’ style lunch
For a full job description, list of responsibilities and ideal skill set, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.