Experienced Customer Service Advisor
We are looking for a new addition to our forward-thinking team to represent the company and its values to external customers. The role would suit someone who has previously worked in a busy customer service environment but looking for a new challenge.
Our innovative products are used all over the world within construction, transport and aerospace sectors. We have decades of experience and technical expertise within bonding, sealants and adhesives industries.
Forgeway culture is built on our values:
Passionate, conscientious and disciplined
Smart with innovation
Respect for our community and it’s ethos
Humility with gratitude
Play by the rules
Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
Continuous learning and development
If these values are also important to you…read on!
· Entering orders onto the CRM system and ensuring they are updated correctly
· Processing customer orders and coordinating delivery schedules
· Generating customer reports focusing on OTIF and reconciliations of all couriers
· Establishing long-lasting relationships with customers
· Generating picking notes and liaising with the warehouse team
· Full training and support will be provided for the successful candidate
The skills you will bring…
· A confident, friendly and an adaptable individual with a can-do attitude
· Excellent telephone manner and business acumen
· Good written English skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Strong organisational and office skills
· Ability to learn new computer systems quickly, with excellent attention to detail
· Enjoys being part of a hard-working team environment and working to daily deadlines
What we offer…
We are committed to development opportunities for all of our team members
A fast-paced environment in a growing company.
Company sick pay
Free eye test
Free ‘deli’ style lunch
For a full job description, list of responsibilities and ideal skill set, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.