We are looking for the next addition to our Technical Department to coordinate and execute developmental, application and operational testing.
Our innovative products are used all over the world within the construction, transport and aerospace sectors. We have decades of experience and technical expertise within bonding, sealants and adhesives industries.
Forgeway culture is built on our values:
– Passionate, conscientious and disciplined
– Smart with innovation
– Respect for our community and it’s ethos
– Humility with gratitude
– Play by the rules
– Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
– Continuous learning and development
If these values are also important to you…read on!
· Product development – execute key design projects on new products or existing products
· Provide technical support – conduct application testing and report results to support the sales process
· Provide operational support – manufacture and test small-batch ingredients for mainstream production
· Quality Control testing – where required conduct certain quality control tests to confirm operational processes
· Maintain an operational lab – maintain, repair and assist with the calibration of all lab equipment and ensure lab consumables are adequately stocked
The skills you will bring…
· Previous laboratory experience
· Mechanical testing and analytical testing experience is desirable
· Ability to manage own time well and work independently in a methodical and accurate manner
· Ensure quality is maintained and work is completed to meet daily deadlines
· Good level of IT literacy as you will be working with manufacturing software systems
· Minimum of three A-levels or equivalent (Science is preferred)
· A degree in Chemistry or related science field is desirable.
What we offer…
· We are committed to the on-going development of each individual to achieve their career goals by providing support, mentoring and structured training.
· A friendly working environment, smart dress code, and professional standards.
· Pension, company sick pay, childcare vouchers, and free eye test.
· Free ‘deli’ style lunch
Interested? You can apply for the role by sending a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com