Quality Assurance Technician
Forgeway are a manufacturing company with big ambitions! With decades of experience and unrivalled technical expertise, our family run business is committed to continuous development within the adhesives industry. Our innovative products are used all over the world in the construction, transport and aerospace sectors.
We are looking for the next addition to our Quality Department to drive continuous improvement through the business and ensure that excellent customer satisfaction is maintained.
Forgeway culture is built on our values that are at the core of everything we do:
– Passionate, conscientious and disciplined
– Smart with innovation
– Respect for our community and it’s ethos
– Humility with gratitude
– Play by the rules
– Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
– Continuous learning and development
– If these values are also important to you…read on!
– Ensure Process Conformity – monitor process performance through regular auditing to ensure that our BS EN9100 Quality Management System is implemented and maintained across all functions of the business
– Implement Improvement Initiatives – where process improvements have been identified; execute the change and review effectiveness
– Provide Operational Support – assist operations by following up on quality related operational queries and ensuring product conformity requirements are met.
– Maintain traceability – ensure all Quality Management System records are accurately maintained
– Quality Control testing – where required conduct certain quality control tests to confirm operational processes
– Promote Awareness – Ensure that the Quality Management System procedures are effectively understood by all functions in the business.
– Issue Resolution – Where necessary plan, implement and review corrective actions to effectively resolve issues and prevent re-occurrence.
The skills you will bring…
· Previous Quality Assurance / Quality Control experience in a manufacturing environment
· Ability to manage own time well and work independently in a methodical and accurate manner
· Ability to approach problems holistically then deliver timely and effective solutions
· Good level of IT literacy as you will be working with manufacturing software systems
· Minimum of three A-levels or equivalent (Science is preferred)
· A Science related degree / Engineering degree is desirable.
What we offer…
· We are committed to the on-going development of each individual to achieve their career goals by providing support, mentoring and structured training.
· A friendly working environment, smart dress code and professional standards.
· Pension, company sickpay, and free eye test.
· Free ‘deli’ style lunch
For a full job description, list of responsibilities and ideal skill set, please email email@example.com.