Forgeway are a manufacturing company with decades of experience and unrivalled technical expertise, our family run business is committed to continuous development within the adhesives industry. Our innovative products are used all over the world in the construction, transport and aerospace sectors.
We are looking for a new addition to our forward thinking team in a key role in supporting the Directors and Managers on Health and Safety matters. The role would suite an experienced HSE Manager (with at least five years industry experience at a senior level) .
Forgeway’s culture is built on our values:
– Passionate, conscientious and disciplined
– Smart with innovation
– Respect for our community and it’s ethos
– Humility with gratitude
– Play by the rules
– Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
– Continuous learning and development
If these values are also important to you …. read on!
To support the Directors and Managers on health, safety, welfare and environmental matters to ensure the company maintains and complies with its statutory obligations. To ensure compliance with relevant legislation for the chemical industry and maintain a safe and low risk manufacturing facility.
The Skills you will bring….
– Knowledge of creating and updating policies and procedures, legislation compliance, risk reduction and management.
– Training and engagement relating to all work practices.
– Updating and communicating emergency response plans
– Working to environmental regulations.
– Internal inspections and preparation for audits.
– Understanding of LEAN principles and techniques and to shape the Health & Safety function.
– PRINCE project management qualification or proven skills in project deliver (ideal but not essential).
What we offer ….
– Development opportunities
– 6 weeks holiday
– Pension contributions
– Company sick pay
– Free eye test
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
To keep our staff as safe as possible we wear facemasks, we facilitate regular hand washing and we ensure social distancing is maintained. We also provide facemasks, gloves and hand sanitiser.
- Do you have NEBOSH or IOSH or any other Health & Safety qualifications?
- How many years of Health & Safety experience do you have?
- Do you live within a 1 hour drive of Newton Abbot?
- Do you have any PRINCE project management qualification or proven skills in project delivery?