We are looking for the next addition to our Technical Department to coordinate and execute developmental, application and operational testing.
Our innovative products are used all over the world within construction, transport and aerospace sectors. We have decades of experience and technical expertise within bonding, sealants and adhesives industries.
Product development – execute key design projects on new products or existing products
- Provide technical support – conduct application testing and report results to support the sales process
- Provide operational support – manufacture and test small batch ingredients for mainstream production
- Quality Control testing – where required conduct certain quality control tests to confirm operational processes
- Maintain an operational lab – maintain, repair and assist with the calibration of all lab equipment and ensure lab consumables are adequately stocked
The skills you will bring…
- Previous laboratory experience (2 years minimum)
- A degree in Chemistry or related science field (materials science, polymer science and engineering) is desirable.
- Mechanical testing and analytical testing experience is desirable
- Ability to manage own time well and work independently in a methodical and accurate manner
- Ensure quality is maintained and work is completed to meet daily deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Good level of IT literacy as you will be working with manufacturing software systems
- A degree in Chemistry or related science field (materials science, polymer science and engineering)
What we offer…
- 6 weeks holiday
- Development opportunities
- Company sick pay
- Free eye test
Our culture is built on our values:
· Passionate, conscientious and disciplined
· Smart with innovation
· Respect for our community and it’s ethos
· Humility with gratitude
· Play by the rules
· Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
· Continuous learning and development
If these are important to you, apply now!