Are you looking to move forward but have no idea where to go?
Feel stuck in a dead-end role?
Maybe looking for something challenging to engage your enthusiasm and develop new skills?
If yes is the answer, we’re looking to recruit someone like you!
Production Location: Newton Abbot
Job type: Full time, permanent (Monday to Friday)
Experience: Forklift licence desired but not essential
Established in 1995, Forgeway is a family business that has grown to become a global leader in the manufacturing of adhesives and sealants. Thanks to our focus on developing our people and our products, we offer unrivalled advanced technology adhesives, with a market knowledge and experience to back it up.
Forgeway is a family firm at its commercial best – the flexibility of a conscientious and disciplines “can do” attitude along with the stability of a long-term outlook. We understand the true value of people and have the ethos that a business is only as good as the people within it.
Do you consider yourself a team player? Enjoy working towards a mutual goal and being rewarded for hard work?
Our daily culture revolves around our core values here at Forgeway, we’re looking for someone who not only contributes to overall company success, but someone who agrees with our values and wants to grow with us.
- Passionate, conscientious, and disciplined.
- Smart with innovation
- Respect for our community and it’s ethos
- Humility with gratitude
- Play by the rules
- Positive can-do attitude
- Continuous learning and development
The role covers a critical aspect of our manufacturing process. We’re looking for someone who has a keen eye for detail/accuracy and team-oriented methodology. Key aspects of the role are as follows:
- Operate cartridge foil pack and drum filling machinery following SOP’s and work instructions
- Accurately pack down adhesive formulas, following customer specific requirements
- To ensure all machinery is at optimum running capacity with regular monitoring
- Calibrate machinery at the beginning of each shift as well as the end where necessary
- Maintain and clean machinery before and after each batch
- Follow and complete BOM paperwork and process instructions
- Develop understanding of the nature of adhesive manufacturing
- Effectively communicate any issues to help prevent avoidable problems occurring
- Take care of both your own health and safety and that of others who may be impacted
- Positively contribute to the manufacturing schedule with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ensure the manufacturing area is always ‘audit ready’
- Help facilitate good communication and co-ordination between departments
- Demonstrate initiative and support team members in achieving daily targets
- Understand and use the Formweigh material weighing system
- Development and progression opportunities
- One on one coaching/personal development plan
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Pension contributions
- Bonus schemes and incentives
- Company sick pay
- Free eye test
TO APPLY: Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting “Production Packing”