We are looking for a new addition to join our forward-thinking team in compounding to produce our high-quality products. To work as an effective team member, take ownership and responsibility for all weigh scale operation, ingredient inclusion and batch paperwork. The role would suit someone who has previously worked in a high pressure, busy manufacturing environment and is willing to get stuck in!
Our innovative products are used all over the world within construction, transport and aerospace sectors. We have decades of experience and technical expertise within bonding, sealants and adhesives industries.
Our culture is built on our values:
- Passionate, conscientious and disciplined
- Smart with innovation
- Respect for our community and it’s ethos
- Humility with gratitude
- Play by the rules
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Continuous learning and development
If these values are also important to you…read on!
- To be responsible for accurately weighing, measuring, and dispensing all raw material chemicals in correct amounts following the pre-defined formula.
- Take full responsibility for the accurate completion of all bill of materials and process instructions, reporting any deviations.
- Ensure the recipe management system is up to date at all times and raw material batch numbers are recorded & updated for traceability.
- Take ownership for all highly critical process actions (temperature checks etc)
- Work proactively with the Production Manager and Senior Compounders to ensure all planned batches are delivered accurately and on time.
The skills you will bring…
- Enjoys being part of a hard-working team environment and working to daily deadlines
- Previous experience within manufacturing
- Forklift licence is desirable but not essential
- Positive and personable attitude.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent time keeping;
What we offer…
- 5.8 weeks holiday
- Development opportunities
- Pension contirbution
- Company sick pay
- Free eye test