Forgeway are a manufacturing company with decades of experience and unrivalled technical expertise, our family run business is committed to continuous development within the adhesives industry. Our innovative products are used all over the world in the construction, transport and aerospace sectors.
We are looking for a new addition to our forward thinking team.
Forgeway’s culture is built on our values:
– Passionate, conscientious and disciplined
– Smart with innovation
– Respect for our community and it’s ethos
– Humility with gratitude
– Play by the rules
– Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
– Continuous learning and development
If these values are also important to you …. read on!
- Check deliveries are accurate, and quality of goods are to an acceptable standard.
- Undertake forklift duties as required, ensuring daily safety checks are carried out and company warehouse guidelines followed.
- Maintain and improve performance levels to maximise accuracy of stock figures in line with site KPI’s.
- Ensure all stock is stored, handled and transported securely and in line with company procedures.
- Accurate recording of stock, order picking and distribution sheets.
- Provide Professional, efficient and courteous service to all customers.
- Follow all standard operating procedures.
- Ensure all packing and labelling specifications are followed for customer application.
- Undertake receipt and checking of incoming stock in line with company goods in process.
- Label and ensure all products are correctly located in the warehouse.
- Assist with regular stock takes and audits when required.
- Work with team/colleagues to ensure the workplace environment is always maintained to a high standard.
- Work with team/colleagues to improve efficiencies and ensure KPI’s are met.
- Must comply with all aspects of H&S policy throughout the site – reporting any concerns or potential hazards to their line manager immediately.
- Maintain a safe, secure and tidy warehouse free from hazards .
- Ensure waste is minimised.
- To process high volume shipments within a timely manner.
- Undertake any other duties required on an ad hoc basis to ensure smooth running of the business and warehouse department.
Reference ID: Warehouse Operative
Expected start date: ASAP